Life has been busy these past few weeks – in a fun, crazy and filling way! From hanging out with middle schoolers to hanging (literally) with giraffes, it has been quite the adventure.
….and we wanted to share some of those fun, crazy and filling moments with you. Enjoy!
…and this craziness was from Rosslyn’s High School Retreat a couple of weekends ago. Bluesky was in charge of facilitating some games…which you know is one of Nate’s strengths!
and the FILLING…
…needless to say, we are thankful for each of these moments. Through them, we continue to learn more about the country of Kenya, the perspective of students, about ourselves and about our Creator.
Thank you so much for keeping up with us, supporting us and praying for us!
- Christmas Party plans are in the works – pray for students who will be attending
- Benson, our gardener, has a wife who is very sick. Pray she gets the right medical attention.
- Some of the students in the youth group are transitioning to different countries. Pray for them and all the emotions that moving entails….(especially from a teen’s perspective)
- Continue to pray for our director of operations, Dave Preston, and his family.
- Praise God we found a home! Now, we are on a search for inexpensive furniture (which is hard to find….sadly, no Goodwill or TJ Maxx!)